Our client, an Industry Leading Retail Lumber Chain, with multiple locations servicing the Mid-West, is looking for a strategic, creative, results-oriented leader, who sets aggressive marketing direction, generates sales and profitability growth, and seeks & evaluates potential business opportunities. You need to be an excellent communicator who is capable of bridging the gap between thinking and doing, driving growth and customer loyalty at our existing locations, while also developing and expanding new market opportunities.
- Establishes optimal sales staff structure
- Recruits, Selects, Trains and Leads the sales team daily
- Forecasts and develops annual sales budget for salespeople, locations, regions and overall organization
- Projects expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Develops, updates, maintains, and executes an approved sales plan that includes individual and regional performance goals and projected revenue
- Develops personal relationships with key customers
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provides feedback to company leadership
- Develops and implements aggressive plans to defend the Client's Market share
- Provides direction, leadership and coordination of company’s marketing function
- Maintains a leadership role in communications across functions to keep all parties informed of sales initiative and plan progress
- Prepares and submits periodic reports as directed regarding activities and results, such as weekly and monthly updates, annual territory analysis, etc.
- Demonstrates an extraordinary understanding of sales strategies and knowledge of the lumber & building materials industry
- Has proven experience building, mentoring, motivating and leading high performing sales and marketing teams and attracting and retaining top talent
- Demonstrates the ability to think “outside-the-box” in identifying new business opportunities
- Posses excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills which allows you to communicate sensibly to stakeholders inside and outside the organization
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.