GeneCoda has been engaged to identify and evaluate candidates, for a Sales Director who will work from a home office but will ideally be located in the SouthEast US.
About Our Client:
Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare IT company whose technology is leveraged to automate the cancer care treatment planning process in a coordinated fashion. Our client has had several deployments with hospitals and cancer care centers and is expecting rapid acceleration moving forward.
Our client is seeking an exceptional sales professional to drive sales within the hospital/healthcare segment. We seek an aggressive hunter that has a proven track record of selling into hospitals / IDN’s at senior management levels. The ideal candidate must possess a solid track record of successfully selling into hospitals and healthcare systems. The position entails managing complex sales by developing key relationships into key groups within cancer service lines including administrative and clinical staff. Familiarity of the implementation process of a novel technology is preferred.
- Developing and executing sales plans, initiatives and strategies for creating new business.
- Driving overall strategies and business plans to meet goals.
- Successful sales and management of complex corporate customer relationships.
- Providing customers with business development advice and financial analysis to formulate financial plans and profit enhancing opportunities aligned with product offerings.
- Managing relationships from close of sale to successful installation and implementation of product.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key customers.
- Achieving company revenue and profitability goals.
- Developing sales proposals, sales presentations, demonstrations, marketing plans, and sales promotions to capture new business.
- Understanding the current trends and issues likely to impact the market.
- Advising the senior management team on sales directions, competitors and market trends.
- Learning about all new technical applications, products, programs, and services available to customers and for applying or utilizing them as appropriate or timely.
- Updating and maintaining sales contacts and activity in Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related field.
- 5-10 years of successful sales experience in the hospital/healthcare industry.
- Experience establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships within large hospital systems preferred.
- Experience selling into the cancer service line at hospitals is preferred.
- Proven ability to create and sell return on investment and corresponding implementation/ operations models
- Proven track record of developing and effectively implementing sales strategies, business plans, forecasts and budgets, and achieving sales results
- Proven ability to effectively manage through long term, complex sales cycles (9 – 12 months)
- Proven ability to quickly engage, build relationships and close in the C-suite
- Able to travel in pursuit of business.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Decisive with the ability to take initiative and multi-task.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with internal stakeholders as well as external partners.
GeneCoda® refers qualified applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected military status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.