Fast growing Medical Billing/Revenue Cycle Management company is seeking Director of Sales in several regions.
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. An entrepreneurial, sales driven leader who is energized by prospecting new business while partnering with other key-players to close valuable opportunities. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join Strivant Health as a Director of Sales. We are a mid sized medical billing / revenue cycle management company headquartered in a Southern Chicago, IL location. We support nationwide physician revenue cycle clients and we are growing quickly.
Locations: This can be a remote home office based position. We are seeking Sales leaders in the following regions: Southwest, Southeast, Central/Midwest and East
Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
Travel: Travel is required, as needed, to conduct business and complete the sales cycle.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and PTO, 401(k).
- Utilize sales expertise to increase revenue and meet established annual sales quota.
- Hunter/seeker finding prospective physician revenue clients by cold call, email, marketing and social media campaigns.
- Develop relationships with prospects and discover their needs to accurately compose the appropriate value proposition to address those needs.
- Conduct the entire sale process from initial research to contract closing.
- Assist In the development of the company’s Marketing strategy.
- Establish relationship with decision makers and customize sales presentations to meet prospective clients needs.
- Represent the Company to prospective clients – c-suites, physician groups, hospitals; at conferences, tradeshows, conventions and other group meeting/events.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline, containing information on all prospective clients.
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts and related administrative documentation and present to CEO and CFO.
- Recommend sales strategies based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Familiarity with Medical Billing & RCM operations are administered and the RCM process of identifying, collecting and managing the practice's revenue from payers based on the services provided.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding established sales goals within Healthcare revenue cycle management.
- Demonstrated ability to effective identify customer needs and make recommendation based on these needs.
- High degree of accountability and is committed to delivering against goals
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills. Team player and works well in an environment of shared goals and dotted lined structure.
- 3-5 years’ experience selling RCM solutions, preferably to mid-size to larger physician groups.
- Must have solid presentation skills, high energy level, experience in contract negotiations, creativity and strong work ethic.
- Experienced working in a remote environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related major is a plus.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!