endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Director of Sales & Marketing
BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY:
The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of the company's sales and marketing plan. Recruits, retains and drives aggressive gales, marketing and customer service professionals in order to exceed sales and margin objectives and to obtain optimum market share.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow revenue profitably through the development and execution of a comprehensive Marketing and Sales Plan. The plans constantly assess market trends and needs and incorporate the best optimum market position to achieve a goal of consistent sales growth and at least 15% Operating Income. The plan will contain product positioning, new products, communication planning (advertising and promotion), brand positioning, distribution strategies, pricing strategy, competitive assessment and proactive customer service support. Generate and maintain product catalogs, product literature and price lists.
- Select and train excellent sales, marketing and customer service professionals; assess their performance relative to the company's overall marketing plan; provide Motivational and develop support
- Coordinate the marketing, sales and product development with other areas (Manufacturing, supply chain, engineering and finance).
- Owns the product development road map and life cycle.
- Recruits and retains the best talent available for the marketing and sales organization. Grades lower level partners as necessary.
- Develops and supplements programs with business objectives.
- Responsible distribution channel development which would include upgrading and developing existing and new distributors.
- Develops and executes a strategy to have the company project in to new projects/applications.
- Owns the product/unit level forecast:. Helps operations to the rove inventory turns, optimize the supply chain, and efficiently utilize capital via better custom demand data.
- Maximizes return on investment in sales and marketing budget. Manages areas industry best run rates.
- Effectively utilizes strategies such as print, web, and social media to build the brand and increase company sales.
- Manages and upkeeps the company's brand.
- Ownership of customer relationships. Trains and coaches staff to provide world class customer service
- Ability to win big deals and convert large competitive accounts.
SKILLS. AND QUALIFICATIONS.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Minimum of 1-5 years experience as a sales and marketing leader of a profitable growth business.
- Successful management (rack record with proven ability in sales, brand development, channel development, team building, new product development.
- Committed to completing an objective/goal and achieving an excellent result.
- Thinks strategically, with an ability to think about long- term complications
- Has a broad view of business and understands how each functional area works together to achieve common goal.
- Experience with using CRM software to drive sales and sales activity.
- Independent thinker that is both proactive and intuitive.
- Demonstrates the capacity to adapt and relate to all types of people.
- Articulates ideas as well as listens
- Bachelor degree required', MBA desired