Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Revenue Cycle Management Director for a great opportunity in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will possess 3 years of healthcare management and 5 years of revenue cycle management. Company Highlights - Med First Primary and Urgent Care
- Med First Primary & Urgent Care is a rapidly growing, values-driven organization with 20+ practices and 35+ providers throughout North & South Carolina
- Med First Primary & Urgent Care is a qualified Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) as well as a recognized BlueCross Quality Provider achieving the highest quality certification
- Benefits include a robust Medical Insurance program, generous PTO plan, and Employer Match 401K
- Offer top-tier compensation packages
Responsibilities of the Director of Revenue Cycle Management
- Develop, plan, organize, and implement current and future strategies to bill customers, process payments, minimize bad debt, improve cash flow, and manage the overall health of the company’s receivables.
- Serves as a resource to Senior Management, Operations Directors, Billing Manager and staff on revenue cycle performance.
- Manages all activities related to revenue cycle performance to meet short-term strategic goals.
- Develops strategic plans and programs for the Revenue Cycle process and ensures that goals and objectives are properly defined and clearly established.
- Develops policies, guidelines, and procedures and ensures consistent company-wide implementation.
- Plans and directs registration, patient insurance, billing and collections and data processing to ensure accurate patient billing, scheduling and efficient account collection.
- Sets clear production expectations and quality standards for receptionist, patient service representative, and business office teams
- Enhances and standardizes work-flow processes throughout the revenue cycle to assist in achieving consistency in maintaining the critical success factors outlined in the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Monitors effectiveness of collection efforts and maintains insurance billings are current within the established timeframe specified in the department policy.
Requirements of the Director of Revenue Cycle Management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Healthcare experience required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in healthcare management such as, but not limited to, clinic management, patient management, accounts receivables
- Strong background in financial management and knowledgeable of federal and state laws and requirements relating to healthcare management
- Proficiency with Athena EMR, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care