The Director of Reimbursement serves as the strategic leader providing business insight on all aspects of our advanced diagnostic laboratory test revenue cycle process and is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the efficiency and effectiveness of revenue cycle operations. The Director reports to the Executive Director of Reimbursement and may have Revenue Cycle Managers and other Revenue Cycle team members as direct reports.
- Lead a rapidly growing in-house and remote reimbursement team and adapt the operating process flows and model as needed for scalability and optimization.
- Devise and build strong internal processes and documented workflows in support of the revenue cycle to increase revenue and contract compliance.
- Work with senior leadership to establish and implement KPIs for revenue cycle operations and oversee the measurement and reporting of KPIs.
- Manage payment data collection and data reporting as required by CMS under PAMA for our laboratory tests.
- Ensure coding and billing compliance for all aspects of billing.
- Implement and monitor payor and client contracts.
- Build strong relationships and facilitate productive communication between key revenue cycle stakeholders, including finance and accounting, managed care and clinical operations.
- Develop and mentor direct reports and reimbursement team members to foster future growth and succession.
Click here to apply online