Director of Regional Operations
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Regional Operations Director for a great opportunity in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will possess 8 years of current experience working in a multi-specialty physician practice or urgent care setting and have 5+ years of experience working in an operations leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Regional Operations
- The Regional Operations Director is responsible for daily oversight of a cluster of primary care, family practice, and urgent care clinics within his/her geography
- Along with the Medical Director, the Operations Director will be responsible for the smooth operation of clinics, staff adherence to policies and procedures, and ensuring the highest levels of patient satisfaction and experience while optimizing clinical operational and financial performance.
- P&L accountability for a cluster of 8-10 clinics
- Daily operations including customer-centric service delivery, conducting on-site and spot audits of performance, and compliance with corporate policies & procedures
- Develop and implement policies and processes to increase clinic efficiencies and customer service
- Develop marketing and sales strategies for existing and new clinic locations, coordinate with corporate marketing to implement strategies to increase volume and drive new patients to clinics
- Regular travel and some overnight travel up to 80%.
Requirements of the Director of Regional Operations
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Multi-specialty physician practice or urgent care experience is required
- 8 - 10 years of operations experience within Primary Care, Urgent Care or other Healthcare Services companies.
- 5+ years of experience working in a regional operations leadership role
- Operations Director should have a general understanding of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO’s), Value-Based Reimbursement and Shared-Risk Programs
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, and organized personality and skillsets are ideal
- Must have demonstrable knowledge of computer programs – Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook) and EMR programs.
- Must have a strong Excel and financial analysis skillset