Director of Quality and Risk Management
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Arkansas based Quality and Risk Management Director for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3 years of experience working in a leadership role.
Requirements of the Director of Quality and Risk Management
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN Required; MSN Preferred
- Valid RN Licensure required in the state of Arkansas
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a leadership role
- CPHQ Required
Responsibilities of the Director of Quality and Risk Management
- Actively participates in the Quality Management Program and utilizes the information to further enhance the quality of patient care offered; responds to Quality Management issues by planning in-services or other problem solving measures as appropriate.
- Demonstrates the appropriate skills and ability, based on scope of practice, level of training, and/or licensure, to assess, treat, and/or care for patients based on the age of the patients. Age groups include the newborn, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. (Varying levels of practitioner and/or caregiver will have different skills and abilities.) The skill and ability may include knowledge of growth and development, ranges of treatment, and the ability to obtain and interpret information regarding patient needs.
- The Director of Quality and Risk Management oversees the hospital wide quality management program.