Director of Quality Management
Southeastern FL area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Quality Management for a great opportunity in the Southeastern
, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+years of current experience working in a healthcare setting and have 3+ years of experience working in a Quality Management unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Quality Management
- Responsible to provide comprehensive assessment, planning, monitoring, and evaluation for compliance with accreditation and regulatory agencies including any state licensing standards
- The Director shall investigate regulations, standards, and laws and make initial recommendations to ensure compliance with all regulatory and accrediting entities
- The Director will translate standards, requirements, and policies into terms or processes meaningful to the staff and provide consultation and education to relevant taskforces, quality action teams, and committees to ensure ongoing compliance with standards
- The Director will ensure an ongoing mechanism for proactive monitoring and auditing is developed, continually updated, and executed on a regular schedule and the results of any monitoring or auditing are made available to the appropriate leadership.
- The Director is responsible for directing and coordinating regulatory and accreditation functions, ensuring appropriate preparation, and active participation of appropriate staff and managers for agencies
Requirements of the Director of Quality Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; Post Graduate Degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field required or in process
- RN license in the State of Florida
- CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality) OR CHCQM (Diplomate in American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians)
- 5-7 years of experience of Hospital-based experience required
- 3-5 years of experience of Quality Leadership experience required
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service, and health care management.