Director of Quality Management
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Quality Management Director for a great opportunity in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will possess 8 years of current experience working in Quality Management in a healthcare setting and have 5+ years of experience working in a Quality Management unit in a leadership role.Company Highlights - Med First Primary and Urgent Care
- Med First Primary & Urgent Care is a rapidly growing, values-driven organization with 20+ practices and 35+ providers throughout North & South Carolina
- Med First Primary & Urgent Care is a qualified Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) as well as a recognized BlueCross Quality Provider achieving the highest quality certification
- Benefits include a robust Medical Insurance program, generous PTO plan, and Employer Match 401K
- Offer top-tier compensation packages
Responsibilities of the Director of Quality Management
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Quality Management Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Quality Management Program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Will work in conjunction with Lead Quality Physician to help drive quality policies, procedures, and business practices to ensure that the Company achieves all Quality Program Initiatives and Shared Savings associated for both the Commercial and Medicare ACO
- Integrates the principles and values of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) throughout the organization
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient care; planning and facilitating interventions; evaluating and sustaining success
- Will develop key analytical quality Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Consults with clinicians, administrators, and QI teams on CQI activities such as chart reviews and accurate and complete documentation and coding, providing technical support and staff education as necessary.
- Facilitate effective communication with clinical and operations regarding key clinical and quality performance improvement and activities.
- Facilitate investigation, required reporting, and corrective action development for serious quality or risk issues within the organization.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families, and all members of the Quality Management team.
Requirements of the Director of Quality Management
- 3 years' of Quality Management nursing experience leadership required
- 5 years' of Quality Management nursing experience required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- ACM/CCM preferred
- Certification in healthcare quality preferred