Director of Quality Management Registered Nurse RN
Northern FL area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Quality Management Registered Nurse RN for a great opportunity in the Northern FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of experience working in a Quality Management unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Quality Management Registered Nurse RN
- Responsible to provide comprehensive assessment, planning, monitoring, and evaluation for compliance with accreditation and regulatory agencies including any state licensing standards
- The Director shall investigate regulations, standards, and laws and make initial recommendations to ensure compliance with all regulatory and accrediting entities.
- The Director will translate standards, requirements, and policies into terms or processes meaningful to the staff and provide consultation and education to relevant taskforces, quality action teams, and committees to ensure ongoing compliance with standards.
- The Director will ensure an ongoing mechanism for proactive monitoring and auditing is developed, continually updated, and executed on a regular schedule and the results of any monitoring or auditing are made available to the appropriate leadership
- The Director is responsible for directing and coordinating regulatory and accreditation functions, ensuring appropriate preparation, and active participation of appropriate staff and managers for agencies such as The Joint Commission (TJC), Florida’s Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA), and/or the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and to formulate responses to accreditation findings and inquiries
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Quality Management team.
Requirements of the Director of Quality Management Registered Nurse RN
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; Post Graduate Degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field required or in process
- RN license in the State of Florida
- CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality) OR CHCQM (Diplomate in American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians)
- 3 - 5 years of Quality Leadership experience required
- 5 - 7 years of Hospital-based experience required