Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will oversee all purchases in a specific product category while efficiently managing product deliveries, supply chain evaluation, while helping to identify new processes and SOPs. You will also determine stocking levels based on sales and distribute to appropriate stores. You will be responsible for evaluating the position and demand cycles for specific product lines and material types as well as maintaining pricing inventory in the company's system. The ideal candidate will be very organized and pay good attention to detail, while being a team player with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude. You will have a track record of driving change and thought leadership in developing new ideas.
- Leading manufacturer and supplier of building products whose customers include top retailers and big box stores.
- Multiple locations supporting the home construction market with a full line of specialty building materials and related products.
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive salary and benefits package (medical, dental, cancer, life, 401K, profit sharing, LTD, vacations, holidays)
- Robust Bonus plan for meeting/exceeding goals.
- Teamwork is at the forefront; employees depend on each other to make their work as efficiently as possible
For More Information, Contact Chelsea Livingston at (603) 725-4062 Chelsea@snapdragonassociates.com
- The community is booming, which means your career options are limitless
- With a growing public transit system, 2,300 miles of protected bike lanes, pathways, and routes, and company-sponsored ride-sharing, Detroit allows you to choose what type of commuter you want to be
- City boasts thriving arts, culture, and entertainment scenes