Position: Director of Pre-construction / Chief Estimator
Location: Jacksonville, FL
I am working with a Commercial General Contractor in Northern Florida that is looking to add a Director of Pre-construction / Chief Estimator with strong estimating background to their team. My client has a great local/regional reputation. They are recognized as an award-winning contractor in the US. They take pride in their integrity, honesty and client focused business approach. This company has enjoyed success for decades and is continuing to experience growth and expanding their team. They are offering a compensation package commensurate with experience, health benefits and more!
- At least 5 years of experience as an Estimator
- A general Commercial Construction background including: multifamily, continuing care, hotel building
- Experience with wood framed projects
- Ability to bid jobs up to $40 million each
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- A self-starter mentality and excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism and ability maintain relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Previous experience with a variety of construction software, SAGE/Timberline, On-Screen Take-Off, iSqFt is preferred
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate. Please upload your resume for further consideration.