We are a well-established manufacturer located in North Atlanta. We are looking for a Director of Plant Operations for our production to oversee elements of production, drive continuous improvement and optimize all processes. T
Who: well-established manufacturer of fiberglass products
What: Director of Plant Operations
When: Immediate Need
Where: Atlanta, GA - Relocation Available
Salary: Up to $150k +/- plus bonus, excellent benefits
The Director of Plant Operations will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity.
Director of Plant Operations
● Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations of delivering high-quality on-time delivery product.
● Supporting the Owner’s vision.
● Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently. Supporting the values and the culture of the business.
● Share a trusting relationship with staff and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
● Be responsible for daily production scheduling, product quality, and on-time shipping
● Implement current warehouse management system (WMS) to optimize inventory control and scheduling. Utilize the WMS system to highly automate operations.
● Ensure safe operations and adherence to health and safety regulatory requirements.
● Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
● Increase production, assets capacity, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
● Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
● Commit to plant safety procedures
● Address employees’ issues or grievances.
● Stay up to date with the latest production management best practices and concepts
● Oversees the daily activities of the plant operations.
● Develops and manages production schedules to meet internal volume, cost, and quality goals.
● Analyze production metrics and make recommendations for improvements and solutions to issues that are identified.
● Oversee staffing and development of all production supervisors and staff.
● Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
● BS in Industrial Engineering degree preferred.
● Some level of APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification
● Experience implemented a WMS - Warehouse Management System
● Experience setting up process flows that a barcode system can operate
● Experience managing the entire plant team of 13 people
● Scheduling experience
Base Salary up to $150k plus bonus and excellent benefitsClick here to apply online