Director of Physicians’ Practices
Our outstanding private Healthcare client in the Central Region of North Carolina is seeking a Director of Physicians’ Practices to support continuous growth of the network of healthcare facilities throughout the county, across medical, ob/gyn, primary care and other practices.
The ideal candidate will be a SME in Healthcare Administration, ensuring quality healthcare, profitable revenue cycle management as well as management of staff across multiple locations. S/he will also develop and implement new programs, processes and workflows to ensure regulatory compliance as well as communicate and implement organizational policies and procedures for Medical & Practice staff.
- BS in Healthcare or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum 5 years in Healthcare leadership in multi-site organization
- Experience with electronic practice management systems
- Expertise in Revenue Cycle Management/CPT & ICD10 Coding
- Effective collaboration skills and the ability to quickly establish excellent rapport with providers and practice managers
This healthcare organization offers a competitive salary, family-oriented culture and work-life balance.
If qualified and interested, please upload your resume to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.