Director of Patient Care Services RN Behavioral Health
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Patient Care Services RN Behavioral Health for a great opportunity in the Eastern VA area. The ideal candidate will possess 7 years of current experience working in acute care hospital, behavioral health facility, long term acute care hospital, or nursing home and have 3 years of experience working in a management position in a hospital setting.
Requirements for Director of Patient Care Services RN Behavioral Health
- 7 years' experience working acute care hospital, behavioral health, long term acute care, or nursing home
- 3 years' management experience over a behavioral health unit in a hospital setting
- BSN required
- Prefer Master's degree
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure
Responsibilities for Patient Care Services RN Behavioral Health
- Leads, directs and manages high performance teams with accountability for operations, quality, customer service and success of assigned departments and product lines.
- Areas of responsibility are high volume and/or have significant strategic and financial impact on current and future success of Hospitals.
- Responsible for the coordination of the delivery of high quality services which meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Contributes to the success of the hospitals through achievement of System, hospital and divisional goals.
- Sets the vision and culture, builds ownership and process improvement for sustainable value added services.
- Provides leadership and administers fiscal, Corporate and human resource policies and practices in a multi-skilled, multi-functional environment.