Director of Operations
Rochester Hills MI
Director of Operations - Rochester Hills, MI
Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector, is currently seeking a Director of Operations to join their growing team in Rochester Hills, MI.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employee’s well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market (20 PTO days & 14+ holidays, full medical with $0 deductible option, 6% 401K match). They are a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth, providing employees with high visibility and the opportunity to drive change.
The Director of Operations is responsible for overseeing management in their assigned areas:
- Managing the operations of the production area to ensure the volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved
- Provide leadership and technical knowledge
- Ensure the production short-, mid- and long-term planning, programs, & objectives
- Define and support production priorities for current and future products
- Act as the communication channel between upper management and production teams to promote safety initiatives & projects
- Support manufacturing initiatives process development, tooling and manufacturing strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or related discipline)
- 15+ years' experience with Production Management and related processes
- Connector manufacturing experience
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.