This company has over 30 years of experience manufacturing highly engineered, specialized RV and HVAC products.
Why work here?
The company is known for its commitment to providing safe, innovative products and is a leader in the design and manufacturing of rapid growth RV industry components. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as 401k match (30% up to 6%) and generous paid vacation time that increases based on years employed.
The Director of Operations is responsible for leading and managing the profitable sustained growth of their division with a focus on quality, collaboration, and innovation.
- Lead and maintain a quality minded organization
- Coordinate product development, materials, tooling, and obsolete resolution
- Organize, direct, and motivate continuous improvement teams
- Manage the manufacturing function in all locations
- Develop and implement plans to ensure objectives are met
- Travel 10%-25%
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 10+ years in plant leadership or executive roles
- Background in leadership of project management and budgeting
- Experience managing in an environment of technical products
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.