Our client, a fast growing sheet metal fabricator is seeking a Director of Manufacturing and Engineering.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency. Ensure the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively.
- Responsible for the development of equipment to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Reviews, evaluates and implements engineering changes and specification requirements
- Understanding manufacturing processes
- Understanding engineering, scientific and other technical information
- Understand lean manufacturing
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Hold responsibility for departmental budget
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
For consideration send resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of CAD
- Experience of New Product Introduction, reworking design changes and upgrades through to production
- Experience of managing a team