DIRECTOR OF NURSING
McCall and Lee has been engaged by one of our clients in central Alabama to recruit a Director of Nursing for their family-oriented and patient-focused team
Essential functions are the duties and responsibilities that are essential to the position (not a task list. Be specific without giving explicit instructions on how to perform the task. Do not include duties that are to be performed in the future. Duties should be action-oriented and avoid vague or general statements.
- Direct responsibility for the overall management of the Nursing Department
- Incorporates control systems that monitor workflow and ensure task completion.
- Staffing scheduling and management
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in nursing required
· Licensed or eligible for a nursing license in the state of Alabama
· Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
· 3 years of experience in emergency services required 2+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and growth opportunities. Your comprehensive benefits package will include a 401k, paid to time off, medical dental insurance, flex spending, life, disability, and a retirement savings plan.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact me via phone or email:
Kara Scherff Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x96 Direct Dial 785 292 3300