Head of Nursing - LTC
My client, a private mid-sized Healthcare Organization in Northern NC, is seeking a Head of Nursing for their Long-Term Care facility. They have a strong team-concept and excellent leadership. They offer a competitive salary and great, unique benefits. The ideal candidate will have multi-practice nurse management experience or DON expertise.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- 3 to 5 years of excellent leadership experience in building strong nursing teams and promoting high standards of nursing
- 3+ years of experience in LTC environment understanding regulations for long-term care facilities (state, federal and local processes and policies)
- Proactively ensuring adherence to goals, objectives and quality, affordable health and rehabilitation services
- Expertise in providing A+ inclusive communication with department managers, residents, families, and staff, as well as the community at-large
- Knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations, laws governing of long-term care, and nursing practices/procedures
If you are interested in partnering with an independent healthcare organization where your work and input is valued, please apply and submit your resume.
I’m happy to schedule time to chat briefly to present your resume, accomplishments and leadership style directly to the hiring VP’s.
Key Words: Long-Term Care OR LTC, nursing, Nurse Manager, rehabilitation, reimbursement, retirement community, skilled-nursing facility, high skilled,