Director of Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Arkansas based Medical Surgical Director for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3 years of experience working in a leadership role.
Requirements of the Director of Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Arkansas
- Bachelor's of Science in Nurse Required; Master's of Science in Nursing Preferred
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a leadership role
- BLS Required
- ACLS and PALS certification within 6 months of hire
Responsibilities of the Director of Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
- Provide an atmosphere which enhances employee belief and practice of the house rules.
- Determines staffing plans which accomplish the stated objectives and standards for quality patient care.
- Provides an environment that is safe for employees to function within their defined role.
- As a hospital employee, promotes and presents a positive image both to employees as well as to the community at large.
- Keeps CNO informed regarding patient care issues as well as management concerns.