Director of Medical Surgical Med Surg
Southeastern, TN area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Medical Surgical Med Surg Registered Nurse RN for a great opportunity in the Southeastern, TN area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of experience working in a Medical-Surgical Unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Medical Surgical Med Surg
- The Director Med Surg will develop and support the strategic direction and operational needs of the department(s).
- In this position, you will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop and organize programs and services to assure our mission is achieved
- You will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop, and organize programs and services
- You will recruit and assure the competence of customer-focused staff, analyze, organizational performance issues, develop quality improvement indicators, and develop and maintain department budgets
- You will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the assigned patient care area(s)
- You will assume the role of leader in planning, organizing, coaching, and facilitating your department functions and staff to ensure quality service during operational hours
- You will have an intimate knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care
Requirements of the Director of Medical Surgical Med Surg
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Must have BSN or MSN
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse
- 3+ years of experience in acute care med surg; 3+ years of supervisory/leadership experience