Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Director of Marketing for an enterprise client in the South Florida area. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to have full ownership over projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in creating digital campaigns from scratch. This is a Hybrid role, 2-3 days onsite each week, competitive health benefits for employee/family, 401k match, Tuition/education/certification reimbursement. This role is hands-on and will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Assist with the positioning of our client's Brand
- Ensure that the Brand aligns with the overall Creative Platform from which all advertising, communications, and visual manifestations of the Brand are realized
- Develop and manage all advertising creative and media planning specific to digital
- Develop and manage all promotional programs
- Identify and manage all sponsorships
- Conduct research to identify intelligence to aid in the marketing and sales of products and services in traditional and digital arenas
- Serve as the key Brand counselor for the website (and all intranet sites) to ensure that the brand messaging, look/feel and tonality comes across appropriately
- Oversee the Brand presentation in all internal newsletters and communications.
- EXPERIENCE:2-3+ years of experience in Marketing and Communications.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field - communications (English), Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing, or related fields. Preferred, but Not Required.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining integrated marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in both customer and market research
- Deep experience in the development and execution of digital marketing programs utilizing CRM platforms
- Deep knowledge of technology solutions within the marketing space
- Healthcare Industry experience a plus
The Director will have responsibility for all marketing activities for our client while collaborating with subsidiaries & Parent organizations marketing for the company's array of products and services to key decision makers. You will manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities while collaborating with the individual business units (to drive consistency and efficiencies of scale). You will be highly knowledgeable relative to new/social media as a marketing tool and will be highly proficient at deploying such tools in the accomplishment of all marketing goals. You will develop and implement a strategic and integrated marketing plan (in cooperation with all other marketing and communications stakeholders within the organization) to increase awareness and understanding of the brand and its suite of solutions. The Director will also manage all projects, programs, and promotions on a tactical level to ensure productivity and effectiveness. The Director of Marketing will monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results (progress to plan) to demonstrate ROI.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs.