endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Marketing and Communications Director, Americas
A leading provider of metal based additive manufacturing technology, commonly referred to as 3D printers, utilizing selective laser melting powder bed fusion technology. Our 3D printers are designed to produce parts directly from a variety of metal powders. The customers for our metal based additive manufacturing systems come from various industries such as aerospace, energy, healthcare, and automotive.
The role of Marketing and Communications Director, Americas reports directly to the VP, Sales and Marketing, Americas and functionally reports to the VP of Marketing and Communications. The position requires a fast-paced, bold and creative candidate who is cutting edge, believes additive changes the world of manufacturing and passionately lives the company culture. This is a crucial role in ensuring the successful growth of our organization in the Americas. As such, we are looking for a personality who is an innovative, forward thinking leader with energy and a strong desire to leverage the power of marketing and communication to make an impact to our company and industry.
In addition, the Marketing and Communications Director, Americas will:
- Lead the execution of the company’s marketing strategy for the Americas region under the guidance of the VP of Marketing and Communication. This includes brand messaging, B2B demand generation, pipeline generation, support sales and services of the install base customers, and foster Additive industry relations
- Provide input to business decision based on known market conditions, analysis, and direction
- Build, mentor and motivate a high performing team that challenges the status quo by driving results that improve revenue and profits
- Create a model to track program success and drive continuous improvement
- Implement ROI-driven, measurable marketing programs that align with global business strategy and deliver practical outcomes
- Provide leadership and strategic decisions for Americas trade show engagement, execution, and value proposition
- Collaborate across all functions to achieve strategic goals
This position requires approximately 20% travel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Engineering, Business, or related discipline from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience
- 7+ years’ experience with growing responsibilities in marketing and communications, including proven success at a technical product company.
- Passion and proven success in setting up and executing a global marketing strategy
- Leadership experience as well as the ability to create a unique team spirit within the marketing organization
- Above-average oral, written and visual communication skills
- Hands-on experience effectively managing a marketing budget as well as demonstrated success improving return of marketing investment
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills. The ability to excel at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing others to achieve common goals and commitments
- Proven track record of working with global teams
- MBA and strong business acumen
- Track record of creating and executing impactful strategic initiatives and plans with global impact
- Good knowledge of 3D products and the additive manufacturing industry
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and team building skills; proven ability to work well in a matrix environment
- Strong experience leading or managing projects of various size, duration, and scope and across geographies
- Ability to think expansively, innovatively and laterally in a global environment
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Diverse, global, growing organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.