Role You Will Play:
Fast paced, growing, autonomous, and opportunity to learn.....these are the words and phrases that describe this role. If you're from a Building Materials company where you had responsibilities in Purchasing/Procurement/Buying or any other similar duty, let's discuss this role! You will utilize your expertise to manage all fleet operations of the company locations, supervise all shipping, receiving, and delivery personnel, develop and maintain transportation and distribution procedures to maximize delivery efficiency, and ensure fleet compliance with FMCSR and DOT requirements.
Benefits & Features:
- Family-owned-and-operated company is rooted in age-old concepts such as quality and integrity company in business since the 1960's
- One of the largest Distributors of Doors and Windows throughout Southeastern U.S.
- Pride themselves on the ideals that their people are the most important asset at every level in the company
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K
- Paid time off as well as paid vacations
- Company culture is #1 priority
- Located about an hour outside of Atlanta giving access to city life, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, top-rated Hospitals and Colleges
- Low cost of living with the median income around $33,097 and the median home value is roughly $110,600
- Known for it's small town community with access to culture and amenities that you'd expect in larger cities