MT / MLT - Laboratory Manager
We are in search of someone to oversee the day-to-day technical and administrative operations of the laboratory.
- Annual Salary up to ~$100,000 DOE
- Sign on and Relocation Incentive
- Competitive Benefits package with low out of pocket expense
- Bachelor of Science -required
- 4 or more years of experience progressing in the Lab
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solver
- Give direction as well as take it
Responsibilities include conducting some of the scientific activities and experimentation of the laboratory, ensuring the safe and proper use, care, calibration and maintenance of the laboratory’s equipment and other scientific resources such as databases, animal colonies, sample collection, etc.).
Administers the laboratory’s day-to-day operations including inventory maintenance, ordering of supplies, tracking expenditures against project budgets, and assisting with the administration of laboratory personnel.