Work on the big digital projects you want to work on. Lead the digital transformation of our Canadian based, North American team. We provide the foundation you move us ahead.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and evolving all aspects related to Sailun Tire Americas (STA) digital services, Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Infrastructure Management. This role is critical to STA’s Strategic Plan, in particular the ambition to maximize customer engagement by becoming a ‘smart data driven’ company.
You will be responsible for driving innovation, improvements and efficiencies across all functions through robust information technology solutions. You will design, implement and manage core information management systems and processes for the business. You will have the opportunity to develop a new digital strategy for Sailun. In doing so, you will evolve the role of IT from a function primarily concerned with providing hardware and productivity tools to an enabler of Sailun’s value proposition. IT is currently supported by a team of seven employees and over ten vendors. This role will participate in senior management team meetings; and attendance at the Group’s global meetings when relevant.
- Develop IT strategic and operating plans, aligned with the goals and objectives of the company’s Business Plan and IT requirements.
- Provide leadership to the IT team, including setting department and staff objectives, managing staff performance, providing coaching and promoting a team culture of excellent customer service.
- Work with project and department leads across the organization and industry partners to understand needs and priorities of customers and to provide IT solutions for those needs.
- Use data-driven techniques to foster innovation within the organization and serve as the organization's thought leader on analytics approaches necessary for driving business impact.
- Partner with business and operational leaders from Finance, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing functions to translate their business objectives into reporting and dashboards; surface operational issues and behaviors that impact reporting.
- Identify and develop the capability to use new tools and exploit the organization’s enterprise knowledge resources.
- Manage programs and projects (multiple projects, multiple stakeholders and multi-location) to ensure they are implemented within scope, time and budget.
- Oversee the monitoring and review of relationships with consultants, suppliers and vendors to ensure that service level agreements are comprehensive, and commitments are met.
- Develop and effectively manage operating and capital budgets.
- Drive our master data strategy and data quality measurement/management.
- Develop, communicate and maintain standards, policies, procedures and control for the use of all information technology cross the organization.
- Develop and provides appropriate key business performance indicators that are meaningful and understandable with respect to the cost, utilization and effectiveness of information technology.
- Monitor and implement Information Technology security and disaster recovery planning for all subsidiaries of the organization.
- Proactively advise senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the company’s goals and evolving needs.
- Lead multiple teams managing all aspects of solutions delivery across multiple functions, business units and business lines.
- Lead software/data resources or platforms to support business needs of operational leaders i.e Customer Relationship Management (CRM), ERP, Forecasting, Budgeting, more modern advanced business intelligence & visualization tools, etc.
- University degree in computer science or a related discipline; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years progressive experience in IT including, at minimum, 3 years in a senior management capacity, leading IT in a global environment.
- Experience in consumer-packaged goods is an asset.
- Experience in a Business to Business (B2B) environment is an asset.
- Demonstrated leadership capability in developing IT solutions and advanced analytics functions to support and optimize organizational functional capacity.
- Experience in leading transformational change within a complex business to business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate internal and external stakeholder groups to enable planning and execution of work.
- Experience with assessing departmental capacity with the goal to secure a sustainable workforce that is adaptable to a changing business environment.
- Deep understanding of information management practices including information lifecycle management, data modelling, data warehousing methodology, data quality, data governance, analytics and predictive modeling, security and data protection.
- Ability to predict, analyze, and manage cultural, technological and system changes within the organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of how technology facilitates business priorities.
- Dynamic leadership ability that can develop and energize multidiscipline, high-performance work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to business needs.
- Demonstrated skills in team building, motivating and development.
- Excellent management and people skills to lead and implement change management.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver against large scale projects involving multiple stakeholders across the global organization and external to the organization.
- Exceptional skills in project management, scope management, workload planning, budgeting resources and tracking.
- Ability to effectively oversee and mange relationships.
- Expertise on systems architecture, BI/data planning and data tables, data integrity, security and the ability to ask probing diagnostic questions.
ABOUT SAILUN TIRE - www.nafor.com/sailun
When it comes to tires, the Sailun brand has continued to push the envelope of true value and affordable real-world performance for today’s drivers. We engineer, design, manufacture and support a full lineup of impressive winter, all-season, off-road and ultra high-performance tires in a wide range of popular sizes for countless cars, crossovers, pickup trucks and SUVs, plus a wide range of commercial vehicle applications. Here at Sailun Tire, we believe in offering premium quality products, backed by industry leading tread life warranties to deliver the best value and performance. The goal is to continue making great tires that exceed expectations in quality at a surprisingly affordable price, representing a smart choice for consumers and an easy sell for retailers. The amazing growth of Sailun Tire has come in large part to an in-depth understanding the demands of consumers, our vertically integrated company structure and our strong commitment to adhere to our three core values of Quality, Trust and Support.
- $2B in global annual sales
- Over 50 Million tires sold annually
- Global supplier of tires to over 135 countries
- Friendly, cordial, fun team atmosphere
- North American based Engineering Team
- Over $800M in North American sales
- #2 Tire manufacturer in China
- North American Head office located in Brampton, Ontario
- Passenger tires,
- SUV and Light Truck tires
- Truck and Bus tires
- Construction Equipment tires
- Aircraft tires
$110,000 to $150,000 - We are happy to pay well for specific expertise - Call me to discuss. That being said, this role is not all about the money, it is about the freedom to work in a great environment doing what you enjoy. If you are happy and the clients are happy (then we are happy) and money will take care of itself.BENEFITS
: Full BenefitsLOCATION:
Toronto (Brampton) - 1 Kenview Blvd. Suite 300, Brampton, ON L6J 5E6DEPARTMENT:
Shared ServicesREPORTS TO:
CFO / Head of Shared Services
Approx. 40 hours per week. Flexible schedule. Some off-hour calls. TRAVEL:
Occasional U.S. and International travel may be required based on safety-first Covid protocols.
Jeff Richmond firstname.lastname@example.org
416-238-6400BOOK A CALL: www.calendly.com/jeffrichmond TO APPLY:
Please go to: www.nafor.com/sailun
, click here
or use the links below.Click here to apply online