Our client in Gwinnett has an immediate need for a Director of Human Resources. This is a permanent opportunity with a strong company. Below is a snapshot of the opportunity.
Who: Strong stable company
What: Director of Human Resources
When: Immediate Need
Salary: $90k-$115k plus bonus
Director of Human Resources:
The Director of Human Resources guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are:
- recruiting and staffing
- performance management and improvement systems
- organization development
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
- employee orientation, development, and training
- policy development and documentation
- employee relations
- company employee and community communication
- compensation and benefits administration
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- management and development of the Human Resources staff.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field of study.
- 6-8 years in a Human Resources Generalist function, including at least 3 years in a supervisory/management role.
- PHR or similar professional designation in HR is desired but not required
- Multi-location human resources management experience.
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local human resources/employment laws and regulations.
- Perform Recruiting
- Working knowledge of Ultimate Software (or comparable) HCM system