Director of Human Resources (HR)
Northern VA area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Human Resources (HR) for a great opportunity in the Northern VA area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years' of current experience working in a management role in the Human Resources.
Responsibilities of the Director of Human Resources (HR)
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Human Resources Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Human Resources program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Human Resources Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Human Resources team.
Requirements of the Director of Human Resources (HR)
- Master's Degree is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3 year of current management experience working in Human Resources
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set