Director of Health Information Management
Southern AK area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Health Information Management for a great opportunity in the Southern AK area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3+ years of experience working in Health Information Management in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Health Information Management
- Act as a change agent in identifying, developing, implementing, and measuring the value of informatics strategies to support the institution for quality patient care and professional practices
- Assist in developing a cross-organizational vision for clinical informatics and effective clinical systems strategies in collaboration with other senior nursing, clinical, medical informatics, and operational leaders
- Partner with compliance to manage the release of protected health information records
- Ensure nursing informatics promote current research and evidence-based knowledge.
- Continuously assess evolving patient-care needs and the ability of informatics processes and support models to positively affect patient-centered care
Requirements of the Director of Health Information Management