Director of Financial Reporting/Controller
We are working with a growing company based here Atlanta, GA to find their next Director of Financial Reporting//Controller. This position will lead the accounting department and have direct reports. They are looking for a confident leader who can work with employees at all levels and manage a team. Are you looking for an opportunity that is highly visible where you can take your professional career to the next level this is the opportunity for you. The position will report directly to the CEO and COO.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee all accounting & finance functions for the department
- Record all transactions timely and in conjunction with GAAP
- Assist in the preparation of all audit/review schedules
- Contribute to corporate strategy and operations as a key member of the management team
- Maintain adequate controls system
- Lead subordinates through mentorship and assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field
- 7 years’ experience of progressive full scope accounting work
- Construction or related Industry preferred
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be a leader and team player
Base salary up to 125k plus bonus and an opportunity grow as this position is highly visible.
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online