Director of Finance
My client, a Global manufacturer, is looking for a Director of Finance for their North American operations. S/he will be responsible for leading the North American finance organization. This is an excellent opportunity to join a 75-year-old, growing global manufacturer with four plants located in North America. The position is located outside of Memphis, TN.
- Oversee financial and operational reporting and analysis
- Provide financial insight to senior leaders to help drive growth of the business unit
- Work with the team to drive cost/profitability and cash flow improvement
- Prepare monthly financial analysis of results Full P & L balance sheet and cash flows
- Prepare annual budget and rolling forecasts
- Analyze potential risks and opportunities to increase operating performance
- Oversee analysis of cost accounting, manufacturing variance analysis and inventory valuation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 10+ years’ experience
- Must have manufacturing plant experience
- Must have cost accounting experience
- Experience with US based global company
This important position is a well-compensated role with excellent benefits. If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity with a great company.