DIRECTOR OF FINANCE – SHARED SERVICES
WHO: Large global transportation company experiencing growth
WHAT: DIRECTOR OF FINANCE – SHARED SERVICES
WHEN: Immediate Need, initial phone interviews being scheduled
WHERE: Doraville, GA
- Report directly to the CFO with indirect reporting to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
- Manages under 10 managers and up to 60 shared services staff involved with high-volume Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, and Collections against a large portfolio of debt.
- Oversees significant KPIs related to collections, ensuring metrics are achieved
- Defines metrics for the team, using Regional Headquarter KPIs as a starting point
- Supervises managers, ensuring teams are performing well
- Oversees the mentoring and cross-training of staff to ensure team success and employee retention.
- Standardize all procedures as defined by Corporate.
- Build strong relationships with Regional Headquarters personnel
- Own Process Implementation and Control. Develop tools especially as related to systems to build efficiencies and visibility of different processes. Take initiative in increasing productivity, reliability, and improving controls.
- Maintain the 4-eye principle, where 2 individuals must approve an action before it is taken.
- Serve as Coach and Manager to develop the staff, processes, and procedures while ensuring a great culture where all are trained and empowered to problem solve as well as propose ideas, and initiatives. Empower, train, and encourage managers to lead well.
- Create and maintain open and effective communications within the Department, Regional offices, and Regional Headquarters, and work closely with other departments on process improvements.
- Base decisions and improvement initiatives on careful data analysis of key metrics and provide reporting on all stages: decision, implementation, and results.
- Assist managers in hiring.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree,7+ years of experience, OR comparable
- Exudes leadership with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strength with accounting technology, data analysis, and financial reporting
- Demonstrated ability or aptitude for management, initiative, and problem solving
- Experience thriving in a deadline-driven environment with various complexities, uneven workflow, and creating a sense of order and calm
- Analytic, Strategic, Team Oriented, Self-Motivated, and Independent
If interested, please send resume in Word to Jane@northpointsg.com.
Senior National Recruiting Manager
NorthPoint Search GroupJane@northpointsg.comClick here to apply online