We are currently seeking a leader to join a dynamic team in Madison as a Director of Fiduciary Services. The Director of Fiduciary Services will lead a team of trust professionals seeking to make an impact for individuals and families in a multi-state wealth management group. The Director is responsible for leading, coaching and managing the existing team forward with a growth mindset and hiring and training new trust advisors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership (coaching and management) to Trust Advisor team, including monthly 1:1 meetings, team meetings, career guidance and hiring of new trust officers.
- Manage accounts within established policies and procedures, while adhering to compliance and audit standards and assist in developing and applying risk management skills and fiduciary knowledge
- Work with team to execute strategic objectives and grow revenue
- Liaise with external partners to manage relationship, ensure best execution and timely production of forms, returns and documents
- Lead financial planning strategy for the group in terms of depth of knowledge, execution and fiduciary risk.
- Four-year college degree
- Law (JD) or graduate degree and/or industry specific certifications are highly desirable
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least 8 years of Wealth Management experience with at least 5 years of trust administration experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Hunger, Humility, Passion
- NASD Series 6 or 7, Series 65 and State Insurance Licenses are not required.