Director of Enrollment Development
High Point, NC
We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Enrollment Development for a great opportunity at a top-tier private University. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of university relations and development experience working in a University or similar environment.
About our client
A Growing University is an extraordinary and unique environment. At the University, every student receives an extraordinary education in an inspiring environment with caring people. The Admissions Office seeks key team member responsible for the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the University's undergraduate student recruitment program and admissions process. The Director of Enrollment will be tasked with responsibilities including application, admissions, and pre-enrollment assistance for students and parents, publications and media support, off campus programming (school and community outreach), and enrollment planning. Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills. They should be goals and outcomes oriented with excellent relationship building skills.
Responsibilities of Director of Enrollment Development:
- Embrace and articulate the mission and culture of a Growing University and possess a strong working knowledge of its programs and departments.
- Design and lead an engagement process that attracts students to the University and seamlessly manages engagement with students through their inquiry, admission, financial aid, and enrollment.
- Ensure an effective recruitment, admissions, and financial aid team performs at its highest level and assists that team in developing and executing an annual plan to ensure enrollment targets are met.
- Manage and motivate a professional staff to ensure integration of efforts and to achieve all goals.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively and work weekends.
Requirements of Director of Enrollment Development:
- 5+ years successful proven track record of in recruitment and enrollment management or similar sales and recruitment setting
- 5+ years of academic setting experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Master's Degree from an accredited institution strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated financial acumen providing oversight and leadership.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to think and plan strategically.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.