Our client, a leading producer of high calcium and dolomitic quicklime, hydrated lime, special grade limestone, and crushed limestone aggregates, has an immediate opening for Director of Engineering.
The Director of Engineering reports to the Vice President of Engineering. The Director of Engineering is responsible for managing technical teams that provide engineering support to the organization. The Director of Engineering will lead the technical implementation of company projects, provide technical, operations, and plant analysis to ensure project activities are optimized for results. The Director of Engineering will posses expertise in all technical aspects of the lime industry and plant equipment, operations, and production. The Director of Engineering is expected to demonstrate strong leadership and teaming skills in order to successfully integrate the engineering function into the project activities of operations and production.
- Serves as the technical expert representative across teams, sites, engineering community
- Enforces all policies relating to performance evaluations and career development planning
- Designs processes, procedures, and P & ID
- Offers technical support across the organization and key projects
- Tracks and identifies new opportunities to improve company processes, projects, and engineering activities
- Reviews project deliverables to ensure they are technically sound and adhere to safety, environmental and technical standards
- Knowledge in a discipline; electrical/instrumentation, mechanical, industrial, or civil
- In-depth expertise in the Lime Manufacturing Industry
- Demonstrates knowledge of purchasing
- General management and leadership knowledge and skills
- Manages the development of technical managers and senior technical managers
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- 7 – 10 years of experience managing engineering functions in maintenance, operations or plant engineering in the lime industry or closely related industry
- Preferred industry background in operations and production related to mining, paper mills, steel plants, refractory, heavy equipment fabrication, stone processing, cement plants, etc.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com