|Our client located in Mississauga is looking for a Director of Engineering that can manage multiple projects and also the Hardware & Software teams.
About the role:
Technical Requirements and Qualifications:
- Manage the software, hardware and engineering department of 15 staff
- Work with firmware developers and hardware developers on client solutions
- Coach, train staff as necessary to achieve goals and objectives
- Improve engineering and new product development
- Develop technologies in the communications field
- Ensure all designs are made for manufacturability and testability and are compliant to EMI/EMC standards
- Work with industry requirements such as UL, IEC CE
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ year's proven experience in engineering & management
- Experience with audio circuitry
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!