This opportunity will appeal to a candidate who demonstrates a strong technical and operational background, excellent customer service and leadership skills who is looking to take their career to the next level.
My client, a well-established and innovative manufacturing and processing company in the Edmonton area, are currently looking for a Director of Engineering to manage the day-to-day function of their Engineering operations.Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Develop, implement and manage the business plan for the Engineering group to ensure business operations are aligned with the overall business strategy and long-term plans;
- Create, review and approve designs, drawings, specifications, etc. of existing or new technology or applications;
- Overseeing the planning, forecasting, cash flow management and cost containment for projects;
- In conjunction with the leadership team, collaborate, evaluate and prioritize plant facility objectives;
- Establishing and building long-term relationships with business partners;
- Provide technical data and specification to sales and business development teams;
- Collaborate with other departments on equipment designs and questions;
- Assist with various people management functions in relation to new hires, performance management and coaching.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience providing engineering expertise and services in an operating facility; chemical, food or pharma;
- Eng designation;
- Previous team management experience;
- Change management skills and high-level ability to influence;
- Exemplary written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply”
button to send your resume directly to Jason Dick and Ramya El-Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more. Recruitment Partners Inc.
is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!