Our client, a publicly traded manufacturing corporation operating across diverse automotive and transportation sectors, is looking to add a Director or Engineering to their team. Their products include components & systems that play a pivotal role in enhancing vehicle performance, convenience, and monitoring in critical areas related to emissions control, fuel efficiency, safety, security, & infotainment.
Why work here?
This company is a well-established and innovation-driven force in its industry. This is a full-time position that is highly visible, directly impactful, and offers competitive pay & enticing benefits.
The Director of Engineering is responsible for the organization’s global engineering efforts including:
- Ensuring appropriate systems and processes are in place to deliver leading edge technology & innovation
- Developing strong relationships with Sales, Product Line Management & Program Management to generate business
- Building cross-functional relationships and ensure everyone is driving the same objective
- Creating & deploying the global engineering strategy for the Control Devices Division
- Driving technical engagement at mechanical concept architecture & detail level
- Creating technical budgets and drive rigorous management & oversight
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 15+ years in a technical discipline within the automotive industry
- 12+ years of technical leadership and management, leading global teams
- Experience working with, and as, a Tier 1 supplier designing and developing electromechanical systems
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this posting.