ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A luxury, intimate resort in the Bahamas, located in an unspoiled enclave surrounded by swaying palms, white sand coves and stylish seaside accommodations.
The resort features private white sand beaches, a fitness center, spa, open-air sunset bar and a gourmet restaurant inspired by the island's aquatic bounty. From snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking to more relaxed pursuits such as lounging by the scenic, hilltop infinity pool, guests have a bevy of options at their fingertips.
Part of a luxury group of hotels and resorts owned by an American based company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Overall responsibility for entire facility relating to maintenance, landscape and engineering. Perform, oversee, manage and supervise engineering operations for exterior and interior facilities including electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, heating, cooling, structural, waste treatment plant, vehicle and other engineering work necessary to maintain the property in an optimum and efficient condition and ensures the safety and comfort of guests and employees
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 3 years luxury brand experience in a similar role with hotel or resort or hospital/large property
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or similar
- Formal Training in refrigeration, plumbing, air conditioning, building and construction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and build good relations with external and internal customers, team and guests
- Positive, strong work ethic
- Computer and IT literate
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Single Status preferred
IT IS A BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
Click here to apply online
- Salary package $60,000 USD to $70,000 negotiable depending on experience plus accommodation