Director Emergency Services
McCall and Lee have been engaged by one of our clients to recruit a Director Emergency Services for their family-oriented and patient-focused team
- Plans, organizes and directs the overall operation of the Emergency Department
- Develops short-term and long-term goals and objectives for the Emergency Department which are congruent with the needs of the hospital(s) and community.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in nursing required
• Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
• 3+ years of experience in emergency services required 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred
• or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, apply now, and reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Christianna Covello Recruiter
Direct Dial 309 324 4400