Director of Emergency Room ER
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Emergency Room ER Director for a great opportunity in the Northeastern Nevada area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Emergency Room ER department and 3+ years of experience working in an Emergency Room ER unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Emergency Room ER
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Emergency Room ER Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Emergency Room ER program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital’s mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Emergency Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Emergency team Education
Requirements of the Director of Emergency Room ER
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required Masters degree strongly preferred
- BLS Required RN License
- 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Emergency Room ER department
- 3+ years of experience working in an Emergency Room ER unit in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Oversees effective discharge planning through coordination with physicians and case management.
- Ensures staff provides appropriate discharge instructions, information, explanation, and referral to appropriate community resources.
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care