Our retail client is looking to hire a – Director of Ecommerce for their team.
Full time permanent role
Temporarily remote due to Covid
- Will be managing Company’s E commerce site.
- Will manage multiple distributed sites and projects.
- Should have end to end Shopify experience.
- Will be responsible for launching and managing Ecommerce initiatives.
- Will work on identifying strategies to grow the market share.
- Manage a team of 25+ members.
- Will be responsible for managing day to day operations for North America.
- Will be working closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
Experience and Skills:
- Education: Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Should have 5+ yrs. of industry experience: Fashion retail experience – Ecommerce is a MUST.
- Ecommerce experience – managing 750 retail stores.
- Should be experienced with Ecommerce platform – Shopify - end to end.
- People Management skills: should have managed teams before, a strong leader.
- Good understanding and experience of the Fashion Ecommerce business.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can work in a fast paced environment.
- A strong leader, ability to work with teams and focus on results.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!