Director of Diagnostic Imaging
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Diagnostics Imaging Director for a great opportunity in the Newfields, NH area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital and 3+ years of experience working in a leadership role.
Requirements of the Director of Diagnostic Imaging
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferred
- 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3+ years of experience working in a leadership role
Responsibilities of the Director of Diagnostic Imaging
- Maintain current knowledge in area(s) of clinical supervision, figure out staffing requirements, interview and hire all personnel for the department, develop yearly budget, conduct yearly performance appraisal for all staff, provide leadership in compliance with applicable JCAHO standards and safety standards, and provide leadership in growth and development of new services in area(s) of clinical supervision.
- Administrative, informational, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, clinical performance compliance and operational functions of all patient care sections.
- You will run and lead Radiology’s compliance and final documentation of the JCAHO and other mandated clinical certifying agencies (NRC, MQSA) standards.
- Coordinate the hiring and performance management of professional staff to include technologists, nursing and support staff.