Our client located in New Market is looking to hire a Director of DevOps for their growing team.
- Develop solutions for various clients across North America as well as cultivating those relationships with those clients
- Assess your Development and Operation teams and establish best practices for recruitment of new talent as well as coaching and mentoring to make sure your teams meet deadlines and are successful
- Lead end-to-end projects involving scalable architecture, software development and DevOps for different clients across North America: this includes project budget, scope, quality, vision, and allocation of resources and technical team management
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert when it comes to best practices in order to ensure all projects have a high degree of security and vulnerability testing across the organization.
- Develop complex yet creative cloud-based solutions when it comes to disaster-recovery and scaling company infrastructure
- Travel frequently to various locations throughout Canada and North America including client locations
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in an IT field (preferably Computer Science)
- Subject Matter Expert of SDLC and with previous experience being a masterful senior software developer of 10+ years
- A high degree of leadership, from creating, mentoring, coaching and managing technical and operation teams
- Strong interest and practice in Azure DevOps environments from building pipelines to methodologies and automation with scripting
- Subject Matter Expert on Azure Cloud architecture and scaling it as per environmental needs of the organization
- Extensive experience in people management and project management including budget, scope, vision of organization long-term and short-term objectives
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!