Director of Customer Care
Our client, a global manufacturing company headquartered in north Atlanta, has an immediate need for a Director of Customer Care.
Who: Top Atlanta Manufacturing Company
What: Director of Customer Care
When: Immediate Need
Where: North Atlanta
Why: Newly created due to growth
Salary: Base up to $130k +/- plus bonus/benefits package
DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER CARE – Peachtree Corners
Our client, a global manufacturing company headquartered in north Atlanta has an immediate need for a Director of Customer Care.
- Plan/direct/deliver proactive solutions related to all phases of customer care including customer service and sales administration functions
- Provide internal and external customer support
- Establish internal guidelines, operating procedures and delivery expectations
- Direct/implement/administer process improvements with a focus on growing sales, improving gross margin and providing “best in class” sales support
- Define/enhance operating strategies, policies, programs and organizational structure to improve customer service
- Liaise with internal and field personnel relative to systems enhancements and/or process changes
- Audit support to customers and field personnel (including order processing, order cycle, fill rate, credit issuance, telephone service, problem resolution, invoicing) ensuring proper supporting documentation
- Resolve situations impacting support to customers and field personnel and implement related policy/procedure changes
- Bachelor’s degree required (advance degree preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years management experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused operation
- Manufacturing experience required
- Supervisory experience/ability to hire, train and mentor team members
- Experience centralizing Customer Care function from order to delivery and every step in between (not Shared Service or Call Center)
- Experience with B2B, customer service management, special orders and internet sales required (B2C experience preferred)
- Experience in use/selection of call center phone technology and customer management/CRM systems
- Experience with use of self-serve/customer portals
- Experience in deploying customer feedback mechanisms/surveys and translating results into continuous Improvement action planning
- Strong organizational skills including time management, project management and prioritization of tasks
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker with ability to identify opportunity areas and present to senior management.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Click here to apply online
Click here to apply online