Immediate Need for a Director of Communications in the Roswell/Johns Creek, GA area. Competitive salary, benefits, and perks for this permanent role. This critical role is responsible for the marketing and corporate communications strategic plan, and implementation of related initiatives. The Director will expand the brand and distribution channels, manage all digital marketing channels, and provide quality control for internal and external communications.
Click here to apply onlineREQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA Preferred
- Min 15 yrs. of corporate communications
- Exceptional technical skills in written and oral communication role.
- Graphic design, web, and multimedia experience are highly desirable.
Click here to apply online
- Develop strategic communications plan to support the corporation's mission, goals and objectives, enhance social media presence with an integrated marketing approach.
- Oversee project budgets and timelines
- A solid background in higher level marketing management and strategic planning experience, complemented with a proven track record in developing and administering marketing programs.