Director of Clinical Operations - Five Rural Health Clinics
Under the general supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Clinic Operations (DCO) is responsible for the day-to-day management and long-term sustainability of all hospital owned and affiliated physician practices. In conjunction with RHC practice managers & providers and with the hospital leadership team, he/she will develop short-term goals and long term strategy for the physician practices. They will ensure that the practices meet all clinical, financial and operational performance metrics of the hospital.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field with emphasis on Healthcare Administration is required. An MHA or MBA is preferred.
- Five years of experience in Rural Health Clinic practice management, preferably in a multi-location setting.
- Extensive experience working with providers within a clinic setting.
- Knowledge of operating policies and procedures of a Rural Health Clinic
- Working knowledge of healthcare financial management, specifically RHC reimbursement, billing and coding, accounts receivable management, operations improvement, and practice growth.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports for senior management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and support personnel required.
- An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
- MHA or MBA degree in related field.
- Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems.
If interested or knows someone who might be please apply or contact,
Cristian Garza Executive Recruiter
Email: Cgarza @mleehealthcare.com