Director of Client Services
Bigeye is an audience-focused, creative-driven, full-service advertising agency that crafts deeply compelling brand experiences and the strategies that ensure they reach the right people, in the right place, at the right time. The Bigeye team of strategists, account managers, creative directors, copywriters, designers, programmers, and operations professionals works closely with clients to better understand the needs of their consumers and deliver measurable results.
- The Director of Client Services is responsible for business development, interacting with clients on a regular basis, visiting clients on-site, leading strategic meetings, and supporting the Account team when needed.
- The Director of Client Services is a strategic, forward-thinker who excels at identifying and generating growth opportunities, and confidently serves as the Vice President, Client Services’ go-to support.
- This position is responsible for resolving conflict with clients and projects, and is expected to diffuse difficult situations with ease.
- The Director of Client Services reports to the Vice President, Client Services, and manages the employees on the Account team.
- Excels at creating, maintaining, and growing relationships.
- Outstanding communication and emotional intelligence are a must.
- The ideal candidate loves people, is engaging in conversation, comfortable on the phone and in person, creates small talk easily, and comes across as a confident, articulate business partner.
- Is well-versed in marketing and advertising, and enjoys staying on top of trends.
- Thinks strategically, and contributes intelligently.
- Confident and comfortable diffusing issues with clients and projects. Must be able to smoothly navigate difficult client communication, and be an eternally optimistic problem solver.
- Mentor and develop his/her team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ yrs of experience in an advertising agency
- Proven experience successfully managing a team, with experience in performance evaluation, professional development planning, skills development, and team-building